Aller au contenu
  • En ligne récemment   0 membre est en ligne

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.

[Tuto] Online Services (Audi Connect, Google Earth & Trafic Online) en WIFI

Allez-vous utiliser ou avez-vous utilisé ce tuto?  

127 membres ont voté

1. 1. Allez-vous utiliser ou avez-vous utilisé ce tuto?

Messages recommandés

I had it working until July last year (car is from january 2012), so it was working, but there are reports of people with much more recent cars where Traffic Online is blocked at the server based on VIN.

Hi,
I noticed in the green menu in the nav/trafficonline line
Connection Last Session just 32 characters - this value is 72057594037862402.
was this idea that values
this md5 hash vin, 32 characters is very similar to md5, as well as a password shadow.
I tried to shove my vin in file and calculate a hash, but the values do not coincide with the ... 401 from my home DataPST.db
And of course I looked sniffer wifi interface when tmc online worked, but I do not want to share this with everyone.

In order to understand whether there is in rns 850 internet, I use a script (diag 2.01), it is in the cap threads. The script allows you to ping the sites of green menu rns.

config Show IP Settings

I installed the Diag 2.01 from the first post:

results here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aokd5aBZH-tBhC9kX19T4ha6OROv

What to do now?

If it were an Audi MMI, I'd say no MMI IP by DHCP is your problem.Our mod relies on the router assigning an additional (alias) IP to the MMI on top of 192.168.1.1, along with DNS and GW assignments. In that case, you end up with (for example) 192.168.1.22 MMI IP, DNS 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4 and default GW 192.168.1.254. The most likely culprit then would be that there is no WiFi link between router and MMI.

But this is a VW Touareg, and you have an internal modem with own SIM, so that should not really apply there. And I'd say the only

thing the diag tells us is that despite a correct DNS setting, no Internet access is possible directly from the MMI because there is no gateway defined.

You said that Internet access through the internal modem is available from a laptop connected to the hotspot, but when you printed out the configuration on your PC, Internet did not work anymore.

If you know of someone in a similar situation as you, i.e RNS850 with modem ,but no changes made and Internet working on a laptop, it would be interesting to see the "ipconfig /all" from that PC, as well as screenshots of the various green menu IP screens... We need to understand how routing works on that system to understand what may block Google Earth...

I installed the Diag 2.01 from the first post:

results here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aokd5aBZH-tBhC9kX19T4ha6OROv

What to do now?

According to the diagnosis of rns no internet, no ping sites.

You have a built-in modem in rns 850 and wifi hotspot rns 850, try to connect to an access point wifi rns 850 to check whether there is the Internet.

I have read the thread (via google translate) and followed the tutorial (including running the install script). Excellent work.

However, I made the installation on FW K0900 and it does not work. The DHCP / default gateway is missing.

Now I have two options: 1) Make the AMI installation or 2) downgrade to FW K0783/K0770.

I have tried option 1, but it seem I MMI-3GP-GE-WIFI-uninstall script doesn't fully remove the install script, which I assume is required. How do I get back to the initial state ?

Option 2, is it possible when running with maps version 6.22.4 and how is it done ?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Best regards,

cnb88

However, I made the installation on FW K0900 and it does not work. The DHCP / default gateway is missing.

Try to change the ip wifi openwrt at 192.168.2.1 and dhcp option to 3,192.168.2.1 as my photo above.

I made a photo as it works on rns 850 through a router mr 3040 openwrt, is not working street view and I still do not know why, on tmc online I think this problem can be solved.

My gsm ISP blocks www.orange.fr so there is no ping.

https://mega.nz/#F!D1pknRgS!OgcCv-zu-167G5tUo_utrw

Thanks for these, very Interesting!

Could you share /etc/dhcp/pf.conf and /etc/dhcp/nws.cfg?

That's weird, last I tried this evening, my MMI did not get the 192.168.2.x IP assigned, nor the default gateway... so no access at all through router :(

I thought it might be a firewall issue, but I'll have to try again

Just a short update of my status:

- script installed

- green menu modification as per guide

NOW I have WLAN active and Google earth appears grayed in the MAP; is it normal ?

Still I have not configured the router ... I do not have a lot of time.

Tried again this morning, first restoring pf.conf and nws.cfg from patch and this time it allocates IP properly. Probably user error on my part...

Now to check that this is stable and to get MyAudi working

You wouldn't know how to enable the data connection menu under Telephone/Settings by any chance? This is disabled on SIMless units and I cannot disable the connection confirm dialog at each startup... :(

Just a short update of my status:

- script installed

- green menu modification as per guide

NOW I have WLAN active and Google earth appears grayed in the MAP; is it normal ?

Still I have not configured the router ... I do not have a lot of time.

Everything fits together. Do not expect to see anything working as long as you are not done with the set up. The router is your access to the Internet, Google Earth cannot retrieve the data without it...

I'll have a look later I looked at that screen this morning and mine was the same (except TraceScope is 22/50 instead of 22/51), but StreetView is only possible while not moving. Going down to the 30m level and then some more...

I'll have a look later I looked at that screen this morning and mine was the same (except TraceScope is 22/50 instead of 22/51), but StreetView is only possible while not moving. Going down to the 30m level and then some more...

Yesterday I turned off the video on the move, street view is not work.
The car is in the garage, I'm not going anywhere.
I know that on the map exactly possible to view street view, I approached the card as close as possible, but I do not appear yellow man icon and I can not enter the street view mode. It should work well
What do these settings green menu
Green menu nav/map
Enable Satellite Images
Dasable Satellite Images

I have noticed a bug about the gateway.

IP wifi router should be 192.168.2.1, respectively, and dhcp be 3,192.168.2.1

If you leave the value as a guide to 192.168.1.254 and 3,192.168.1.254 then rns not want to receive gateway - something does not work, a bug.

So , finally for RNS850 the right DHCP Server Setup is:

IP Address = 192.168.2.1

netmask = 255.255.255.0

IPv4 broadcast = what ????? 192.168.2.255 ?

And in DHCP-Options : 3,192.168.2.1 (all the rest remains unchanged) + "Force DHCP on this network even if another server is detected".

Try to change the ip wifi openwrt at 192.168.2.1 and dhcp option to 3,192.168.2.1 as my photo above.

Thx for your reply. I tried your suggestion, but unfortunately still no luck. The DHCP and default gw is still missing :-(

Yesterday I turned off the video on the move, street view is not work.

The car is in the garage, I'm not going anywhere.

I know that on the map exactly possible to view street view, I approached the card as close as possible, but I do not appear yellow man icon and I can not enter the street view mode. It should work well

https://www.drive2.com/l/9263500/

If you don't get the "yellow man" then yes, streetview won't work no matter what. :(

What do these settings green menu

Green menu nav/map

Enable Satellite Images

Dasable Satellite Images

Must work like installFairMode and uninstallFairMode, executing a script.

I actually don't know for sure what they do

Thx for your reply. I tried your suggestion, but unfortunately still no luck. The DHCP and default gw is still missing :-(

It does not seem to work every time. Not sure why. Have you rebooted the MMI?

Also, have you checked that the router does connect properly to the MMI WiFi hotspot? If it does not you'll never get default GW and DNS asigned!

It does not seem to work every time. Not sure why. Have you rebooted the MMI?

Also, have you checked that the router does connect properly to the MMI WiFi hotspot? If it does not you'll never get default GW and DNS asigned!

Ok, I reset the router configuration and added the configuration again with 192.168.2.1 etc. and also rebooted the MMI. Voila, MMI came straight up with DHCP and default gateway assigned.

Google Maps and Audi Connect works ! Thanks a lot guys. I just hope that it will work permanently.

Another question. Shouldn't it possible to connect f.ex. an Ipad to the wifi and have internet access via the router ? I tried, but it does not work (DNS is not assigned to the ipad).

If you see other issues you can plug laptop in router ethernet port and check Wi-Fi and dhcp status which will tell you if router/mmi connection is OK.

IPAD connected to hotspot should work (at least it works with original condiguration). But maybe the change to 192.168.2.0/24 has an impact on Firewall configuration?

Need to check again.

Can you check the IP assigned to iPad ?

You'll have to try again. Maybe reset the WiFi setting on iPad... normally it should get 192.168.2.x IP from router (at least my laptop does).

Even so, it should also get a proper DNS from the MMI dhcp and work in both cases.

What happens when you connect iPad to MMI with router power off? Does it get DNS or not? If it does, does it have Internet access once router is up and connected to MMI again?

I have reset the WIFI settings on the IPad. Still the same. IP is assigned from 192.168.1.x network and with no DNS settings.

Is it the MMI that is handling the DHCP since the IPad is getting an IP form 192.168.1.x network (DHCP is an option in the green menu)?

192.168.1.x IP comes from the MMI DHCP, yes. So it's hard to understand why DNS is missing... unless that part of the configuration was corrupted?

Can you retrieve the /etc/dhcp/nws.cfg file from the MMI to compare?

How do I get access to the file in MMI?

I have previously tried to connect to it via ssh and telnet without any luck.

I have afterwards been to the car again and tested. Now I do actually get an IP from the 192.168.2.x network and the DNS is assinged to 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4.

Strange that it suddenly has changed without any changes to the MMI (and a little to random to my liking). However, the DNS is very very slow.

Should I use 192.168.2.1 (router IP) instead ?

I think there may be a problem with timing where you connect the iPad before the system is fully up and get an IP from the MMI DHCP. I've seen that too in a few instances, but the original configuration with router @ 192.168.1.254 was quite stable so there is no reason this shouldn't.

If the DNS is slow then either it's your access, or there is still a routing issue in it. Hard to tell, but changing to 192.168.2.1 will not help since ultimately you have to get to a proper DNS. You may want to try other public DNSs, though, like the ones from your mobile network provider, see it it gets better...

At the top of this thread there is a script to change the telnet password on the MMI (no ssh, only telnet).

You can also use one of the scripts used to create the resolv.conf file and just replace the command with one to copy the files to the SD card. If you know your way around the command line it's fairly easy...

According to the diagnosis of rns no internet, no ping sites.

You have a built-in modem in rns 850 and wifi hotspot rns 850, try to connect to an access point wifi rns 850 to check whether there is the Internet.

The internet access with the SIM card is working. I put it in an old windows mobile smartphone and Internet connection was there immediatly,

see screens: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aokd5aBZH-tBhDJH7FAdxwRCqWJu

But in the RNS850 no luck.

Don't know what could be wrong with the settings...

I did not have luck with the telnet connection to the mmi after installing the firewall script. I could ping the mmi IP 192.168.2.32, but it did not accept the telnet session.

Also I notice that my Ipad is assigned with 192.168.1.x IP address when the mmi is starting up, but if I renew IP address after approx 5-10 min, then I get an IP from 192.168.2.x network. Have you seen similar behaviour ?

The whole configuration has been designed for use with IP 192.168.1.254 at the router. NOY has pointed out that this does not work with the RNS850 system in the VW Touareg, and 192.168.2.1 must be used instead, and it happens to work with 3GP as well, but I cannot guarantee everything else is in line so if you're on Audi, I suggest reverting back the router changes and trying again telnet access to 192.168.1.1.

Alternatively, for a quick peek inside the MMI, if you have the AMI/USB connector and a suitable USB-ETH adaptor) you can plug the MMI in the router LAN port, then ssh into the router and telnet from there to the LAN assigned IP (172.16.1.100 most probably) and it should work. Then you can look around, but remember that having the AMI link up will impact routing!

The DHCP behaviour you observe is normal. The MMI DHCP is not disabled and will server addresses when the router is not up. Once the router is up, you get IP from it.

Pour MMI 3GP et/ou RNS850 avec carte SIM le "fair mode" est contra productif.

Après "uninstall fair mode" et reboot Google Earth semble marcher.

post-138214-0-01784000-1466857104_thumb.png

Mais malheureusement pas de trafic en ligne (licence périmée) ni de petit bonhomme jaune pour street view.

Oui! Bien sûr! Le fair mode est ce qui permet de circonvenir le routage par le modem cellulaire et de passer par l'AMI...

Pas facile de jongler entre MMI sans SIM, RNS avec SIM et RNS sans SIM... :(

Le trafic online si c'est comme pour nous ils auront verouillé l'accès pour ceux qui n'ont pas officiellement l'option.

Pour MMI 3GP et/ou RNS850 avec carte SIM le "fair mode" est contra productif.

Après "uninstall fair mode" et reboot Google Earth semble marcher.

attachicon.gifScreen_0_160625_1318_0004_klein.png

Mais malheureusement pas de trafic en ligne (licence périmée) ni de petit bonhomme jaune pour street view.

Nice windstar :)

I have a friend in italy with the SIM.

Could you make a summary of what you did to have it working ?

PS: during week-end I do not know why but my map database in RNS850 has disappeared and Navigation no more possible ... now I need to reinstall from scretch ... I was ready to try with router ... sigh !

Moi j'attends le final parce que là je suis largué !!!

Dans le triangle des Bermudes de la planète Naboo de la voie pas lactée aux confins de l'espace et même le capitain Flam n'arrivera pas à m'expliquer toutes vos manips

vivement le tuto

Nice windstar :)

I have a friend in italy with the SIM.

Could you make a summary of what you did to have it working ?

PS: during week-end I do not know why but my map database in RNS850 has disappeared and Navigation no more possible ... now I need to reinstall from scretch ... I was ready to try with router ... sigh !

At the end I followed the Tuto from here with three differences:

• set DNS to 8.8.8.8
  • do NOT install fair mode
  • use DataPST.db from Noy

Moi j'attends le final parce que là je suis largué !!!

Dans le triangle des Bermudes de la planète Naboo de la voie pas lactée aux confins de l'espace et même le capitain Flam n'arrivera pas à m'expliquer toutes vos manips

vivement le tuto

Le vrai problème c'est que même un tuto à jour ne t'avancera pas beaucoup. Ton problème c'est que le passage en FW900 à écrasé un des fichiers du patch et que du coup tu ne peux réinstaller (patch present) ni désinstaller facilement.

J'essayerai de te faire un script qui force la conf Firewall (c'est ce qui bloquait pour moi). Peux tu juste me refaire en MP un topo de ce que tu as fait sur ton MMI depuis le début (install patch, ça marche, passage FW900, marche pô, puis?...)

Hello people.

Now I am back with the MAP reinstalled but I needed to reinstall part of the FW on my RMS850 so that I lost Green menu and everything was activated with the script.

I activated again Green menu with VCDS.

WLAN is still active as well as all the mod done manually according to your guide.

Now I do not know if DNS is still modded as per script and fo sure there is not the mod that allow to see TMC e CAR-NET menu.

I think the best should be to reinstall the script but do I need to uninstall it before or can i skip ?

You can check DNS setting from the green menu /config/IP config

If you think you need to reinstall the full patch then do the uninstall first, then reboot the MMI otherwise install will find backup fîles from previous install and not do anything.