Aller au contenu
  • En ligne récemment   0 membre est en ligne

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.

[8L]S3 Information

PedroC

Messages recommandés

Hello,

I own a '99 Audi S3 1.8T 210hp.

The S3 basicly stock, just with bigger front mount intercooler, forge 007 dump valve and decat. I want to remap the car and i've been told that the 210hp S3 needs bigger injectors to cope with the added demand for fuel, around 440cc at 3bar pressure. What would you advise me to do?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

hello you should be do a remap ecu, to upgrade to 265 horse, with this not necessary to do somrthing on injector!

necessary to change injector with only stage 3 and kit big turbo , --> more than 300cv ;)

@+++

Modifié par kiteboy

agreed with Kiteboy but it's depends, if you want 3 bars of presure for the turbo, you need to change it. and to be honest, i don't know if we could have 3 bars or not..

enjoy the forum cause you will find a lot of informations of your car and people are very helpful :coucou:

So, hopefully, I think you understood that you haven't got anything to do with your injectors in order to reach 270 HP on your S3.

You only have to remap the ECU, put a reinforced admission hose to the turbo, and may buy a inox exhaust, that's all.

Advice and Caution: don't make remap your ECU by anyone, choose someone trustfull...

Vous aussi quand vous tendez l'oreille au dessus du carter moteur 5V en plastique , entendez vous un pti bruit legerement moins fort que celui de la boite a charbon de recirculation à gauche ?

dans le meme esprit ce pti bruit, je pense c'est pas méchant ? mais c'est quoi ? injecteur ???