Aller au contenu
  • En ligne récemment   0 membre est en ligne

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.

[8L]Un S3-ami.....Italien!

225s3

Messages recommandés

I've read that VWAUDI likes s3 pics [he has 1004 or something...INCREDIBLE!!! i think i'll ask him some pic then...] anyway i post so other 2 pics of my baby...if it's not a problem of course

44897[/snapback]

Yes Vittorio, I have more than 1100 pictures of S3. I love this car. Small and sporting, I find that it's a fabulous car.

But I am too young to have one of it, I don't have yet the driving liscence !!!!

Thus I comfort myself as I can!!! bigsmile.gif

Thank you for the 2 other beautiful pics ! bien.gif

• Réponses 91
  • Créé
  • Dernière réponse

Classement des membres dans ce topic

Classement des membres dans ce topic

coucou.gif "PACA POWAAA" means "Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur POWER" litteraly.......some of us live in this part of France......and they are proud of it of course hot.gif

You wanted more photos of my Noggy S3......here there are...... biggthumpup.gif

user posted image

user posted image

ciao vittorio !

piacere avere un'italiano qui.

avevo trovatto il tuo "club" quanto ho fatto una ricerca per toto che voleva conoscere siti per comperare una RS4 usata in italia....

ho qualche belle foto della mia su la spiaggia di note.

mi dispiace, io sono di pariggi e non potro venire incontrarti...

a dopo

Pierre

aux autres : pas trop impressionnes ?? vert.gif

WoW....i thought the one on the avatar was yours!!! Anyway...have u some pic u considere the best? if u wanna please, send to may mail!

45169[/snapback]

vert.gif

Not, unfortunatly, it's not mine!!! biggthumpup.gif

Ok, I want to you to send some pictures, the most beautiful pics! bien.gif

Give me your e-mail, I make you a selection!

wink.gif

Eheheh...PACA POWA!!! I had an italian friend who moved from italy to Haut les Alpes...you know that place? Now he come back but he moved again to Roma.....

WoW Pierre what wonderful Italian!!! hehehehe...well what u're waitin, post yo pics so!!! wink.gif

Toto..u were about of buying an RS4???

Hi Vittorio, are you sure of "Haut les Alpes" ? It could be "Berre les Alpes" near Nice...

I've just bought my S4 V8 and i had hesitate between an RS4 an a S4V8 (Bleu Nogaro for all my cars !)...

ciao vitto,

vedi les foto !

per l'italiano, la mia moglie e meta (?) italiana e dunque vado a vicenza (VE) al meno una volta all'anno

[attachmentid=795]

[attachmentid=796]

[attachmentid=797]

[attachmentid=798]

coucou.gif "PACA POWAAA" means "Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur POWER" litteraly.......some of us live in this part of France......and they are proud of it of course hot.gif

You wanted more photos of my Noggy S3......here there are...... biggthumpup.gif

user posted image

user posted image

45528[/snapback]

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pardonne, il est "Les Haut Sartoux...Valbonne" do u know it?

45666[/snapback]

That's close from Cannes, near Mouans Sartoux, that's a private suburd if I remember good, biggthumpup.gif.

troopery four languages..."idem" is latin!!!!eheheh

bien sure il est soulemant un s3 bleu...mais il est perfect!!! stop here with my french for today! and i wanted nogaro too...but at the end....here we are!!

well...it's possible...have you got some pics about an s3 like mine??? in any case u probably shuld have taken some photos of my club friends because the major of them are from milan!!!

We cancel the number due to privacy...but if u have taken a photo of an s3 with the same wheels of the ones in our site...well, they are, 'cause they are the only with those modification in north of italy!

The s3 of Stefano it's quite possible because he is from MIlan...the yellow one by Nicola...mmm..it's strange 'cause he lives quite far from milan...

53299[/snapback]

si vuole posso enviarle gli foto della nera ma tu, potrai enviarmi une foto della RS4 con la targha visibile si e possibilé?

• 2 mois plus tard...

Here I am after being to Genève AutoShow...

During the trip in the French Highway I've seen a Yellow S3 with the Logo "RS3" and the stick "Audipassion.com"...so i've written down my name on a piece of sheet and showed it thorugh the window....and so...on the French Highway has taken place the first Italian-French Meeting!!!!!!!

I wasnt on my S3, but on a A3 3,2 of a friend of mine [the one at the wheel], and with me there were some friend of my club...the one near to me has an s3 too and the one in front on the right has a Golf R32...also the black Golf GTI behind our A3 was with us!!!

See you soon so french friends!!!!

Vittorio