Aller au contenu
  • En ligne récemment   0 membre est en ligne

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.

[Tuto] Online Services (Audi Connect, Google Earth & Trafic Online) en WIFI

Allez-vous utiliser ou avez-vous utilisé ce tuto?  

127 membres ont voté

1. 1. Allez-vous utiliser ou avez-vous utilisé ce tuto?

Messages recommandés

Bonjour les amis. Espérons que vous pouvez aider ...
I am from Denmark, but hope you can help - I speak english best, but can translate french in Google ;-)
I use TP LINK 3020 and Huawei e3276 - connection is fine on the computer, but not in MMI ;-(

Voici ma sortie de diagnostic:
Diag v1.0
20150923_175011 - step 1 start at 20150923_175011
20150923_175014 - step 2 Display picture start
20150923_175014 - step 3 Success mmelauncher.cfg.bak exist
20150923_175014 - step 4 Success mmelauncher.cfg backuped on SDCARD
20150923_175014 - step 5 Success mme-becker.sh exist
20150923_175014 - step 6 Success resolv.conf exist
20150923_175014 - step 7 Success nws.cfg.bak exist
20150923_175014 - step 8 Success nws.cfg backuped on SDCARD
20150923_175014 - step 9 Success pf.conf.bak exist
20150923_175014 - step 10 Success pf.conf backuped on SDCARD
20150923_175014 - step 11 ifconfig uap0
uap0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
address: 00:1c:d7:38:e0:c9
media: <unknown type> autoselect
inet 192.168.1.1 netmask 0xffffff00 broadcast 192.168.1.255
inet alias 0.0.0.0 netmask 0xff000000 broadcast 255.255.255.255
link 00:00:00:00:00:00
20150923_175014 - step 12 route show
Routing tables
Internet:
Destination Gateway Flags
0.0.0.0/8 link#5 U
10.0.0.0/24 link#3 U
localhost.localdom 127.0.0.1 UH
192.168.1.0/24 link#5 U
192.168.1.1 00:1c:d7:38:e0:c9 UHL
192.168.1.255 link#5 UHL
239.255.255.250/32 192.168.1.1 UG
20150923_175014 - step 13 ping 192.168.1.1
PING 192.168.1.1 (192.168.1.1): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 192.168.1.1: icmp_seq=0 ttl=255 time=1 ms
64 bytes from 192.168.1.1: icmp_seq=1 ttl=255 time=0 ms
64 bytes from 192.168.1.1: icmp_seq=2 ttl=255 time=0 ms
64 bytes from 192.168.1.1: icmp_seq=3 ttl=255 time=0 ms
----192.168.1.1 PING Statistics----
4 packets transmitted, 4 packets received, 0% packet loss
round-trip min/avg/max = 0/0/1 ms variance = 0 ms^2
20150923_175018 - step 14 ping 192.168.1.254
PING 192.168.1.254 (192.168.1.254): 56 data bytes
----192.168.1.254 PING Statistics----
4 packets transmitted, 0 packets received, 100% packet loss
20150923_175031 - step 15 ping www.google.fr
ping: Cannot resolve "www.google.fr" (Host name lookup failure)
20150923_175037 - step 21 Success Display picture Done
20150923_175037 - step 22 Success

Hey mate,

could you be a little bit more specific about what bothers you ?

Apparently you are saying that if you connect a laptop to your router + 3G Modem you reach the Internet, bot no luck on the MMI ?

If so, did you activate the fair mode on the MMI, and configure the DNS (actually the resolv.conf ...) using the proper script ?

Is the 10 Mbps USB to ethernet adapter detected by the MMI (can be checked by the green menu) ?

Hi flemmingkok,

from the information you provided it looks like the router is not connected to the MMI.

Can you provide some screenshots, in line with the tutorial, showing how your router is configured?

Check more specifically that it is properly connected to the MMI and you can ping between the two. Until this is done, no access will be possible

I see you have a Huawei E3276 modem, this is power hungry under 4G coverage and you should take care that it gets enough power or you will experience modem reboots, and maybe even router reboots. In my experience, the MR3020 cannot provide enough power stably for the two devices and a Y USB power cable is preferred.

François

Hi flemmingkok,

from the information you provided it looks like the router is not connected to the MMI.

Can you provide some screenshots, in line with the tutorial, showing how your router is configured?

Check more specifically that it is properly connected to the MMI and you can ping between the two. Until this is done, no access will be possible

I see you have a Huawei E3276 modem, this is power hungry under 4G coverage and you should take care that it gets enough power or you will experience modem reboots, and maybe even router reboots. In my experience, the MR3020 cannot provide enough power stably for the two devices and a Y USB power cable is preferred.

François

Hi Francois.

The way I understand this method will make a wireless connection from the TP link 3020 to the WLAN in the car - and it do not use the AMI connection. I used to have this connection via the AMI, which worked fine.

If I connect my laptop to the LAN of the TP LINK I have a fine and stable internet connection, so it seems it is setup correctly. I have set the TP link in 3G/4G mode, not WISP or AP.

I used the install script several times but it never finished with the "done" screen.

I did not manually install or activate fair mode in the green menu - thought the script did that.

Which address should I ping between the TP link and the MMI ?

I power the TP link from my laptop and I did not have any power cuts.

If I connect the AMI to D-link adapter and this to MR3020 everything works again except no Online Traffic and no still can not get the Online Traffic Data Licence.

What to do ?

Does this setup only work over the AMI and not wireless as I thought ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flemmingkok,

This setup is all about _not_ using AMI for the connection (so I can plug my iPod in the car instead ;) )!

You did not say how the router was configured and it seems to me you configured it yourself and not according to the tutorial, yet the router configuration is critical to a functional interconnection using WiFi (regular systems do _not_ use a wireless connected client as gateway!).

If you have followed the tutorial to the letter, at some point you will have upgraded the router and configured it. This includes setting the LAN network to a subnet different from the MMI's (i.e not 192.168.1.0/24), the suggested subnet being 172.16.1.0/24 with 172.16.1.254 as the router IP, setting the WiFi in client mode to connect to the MMI hotspot, with a static IP of 192.168.1.254 and some specific settings to the corresponding DHCP to make Google Earth work and a few others.

IF you have done all this, you should login the router on the LAN interface using IP 172.16.1.254. Once there if you execute the ifconfig command, you should see at least 3 networks, one with IP 172.16.1.254 (the LAN), one with IP 192.162.1.254 (the WiFi, connected to the MMI) and one with your cellular provider's IP address assigned to the E3276.

You should then be able to ping the MMI from the router (ping 192.168.1.1).

If you still have issues, I would advise you to reset the router to default settings and reconfigure it from scratch following the tutorial. HEre I assume that the MMI configuration went well, and you didn't get the done prompt because of the router...

Last, about power: I just gave you an advice. I have a tp-wr703n which is essentially the same hardware as the mr3020, and e3276 modem and it worked fine, until it would start rebooting under heavy load. If you don't suffer from this, fine, but if you notice later on, in the car, instabilities, better power may be your solution...

I can't really say.

The wr703n does not have the mode switch and don't know how it impacts the router. I would try all three modes, carefully checking the configuration against the guide after each change.

Can you show a screenshot of the wifi page, please? All of it if possible.

And I was one of the first two testers and I did everything manually, so I don't really know how long the script takes. You'll have to wait on hsd92 for that answer.

First, from the first screenshot, it does not look like the WiFi interface is connected to your MMI. You should see an interface with IP 192.168.1.254 in ifconfig on router (not 192.168.1.1 which is the MMI address).

Can you paste the output of ifconfig here, please? It will help catch other discrepancies (not that I expect any but... better safe than sorry).

Second, you are unlucky because there is a typo on the english WiFi DHCP settings in the doc (the screenshot is OK, as is the french version, though) and the IP to enter in there is not 192.168.1.1 but 192.168.1.254. It is used to tell the MMI that the default GW is the router.This will be corrected when hsd92 is back.

First thing to try to ping in the router is itself, 192.168.1.254. If that does not work then the interface is not up and won't be connected to the MMI. Once this works, you can try and ping the MMI at 192.168.1.1.

Get this working, fix the DHCP error, and you should be OK.

The Y USB cable is best used directly with the modem so that the extra power feeds it. The router does not need that much and will not ne able to output more that 0.5A to the modem anyway. So one cable from charger to router, Y cable to charger and router USB port instead of modem, and modem in female port of Y cable.

Voilá !

Connection works now - thanks a lot, Francois. You are the man !

Only I still can not download the Online Data Traffic Licence - gets the message:

"Currently the query cannot be processed.

Please try again later."

Any good advice on that part ?

I did install new maps which I think included a script for "no VIN" in the FSC file - can that be the explanation or is my car just to old for this ? I have a 08/2012 A6 C7 Allroad, which do not have many options at my.audi.com...

Good news!

Was it both points you had to correct?

Online Traffic activation is not possible from an MMI patched for your new maps because the patch hides your VIN and it is needed for the activation. You must revert to the unpatched MMI application, get the license, then apply the patch again. If your car is more than 3 1/2 years old, it's useless anymore because Activation won't work after the car is 3 1/2 years old

To remove the patch, you need to run the following commands (through run.dh script, or the command line if you have the access):

mount -uw /mnt/efs-persist/

rm /mnt/efs-persist/MMI3GApplication

then reboot (you will have a black screen for a few minutes while the MMI restores the original application)

then try to activate Online Traffic Data

To put the patch back, make sure you have the patched MMI3GApplication on the sdcard in a folder (patchedFolder for instance), then run those commands:

sdcard=`ls /mnt|grep sdcard.*t`

SDPath=/mnt/$sdcard

mount -u $SDPath

cp $SDPath/patchedFolder/MMI3GApplication /mnt/efs-persist/MMI3GApplication

=> make sure to wait until the copy is done before removing the SDcard ot you will brick your MMI (happened to me this summer)! If you're on the command line, it's easy. Using run.sh there should be an image displayed at the end of the script, make sure you wait for it

then another reboot and you're done.

Good news!

Was it both points you had to correct?

Online Traffic activation is not possible from an MMI patched for your new maps because the patch hides your VIN and it is needed for the activation. You must revert to the unpatched MMI application, get the license, then apply the patch again. If your car is more than 3 1/2 years old, it's useless anymore because Activation won't work after the car is 3 1/2 years old

To remove the patch, you need to run the following commands (through run.dh script, or the command line if you have the access):

then reboot (you will have a black screen for a few minutes while the MMI restores the original application)

then try to activate Online Traffic Data

To put the patch back, make sure you have the patched MMI3GApplication on the sdcard in a folder (patchedFolder for instance), then run those commands:

SDPath=/mnt/$sdcard

mount -u $SDPath

cp $SDPath/patchedFolder/MMI3GApplication /mnt/efs-persist/MMI3GApplication

=> make sure to wait until the copy is done before removing the SDcard ot you will brick your MMI (happened to me this summer)! If you're on the command line, it's easy. Using run.sh there should be an image displayed at the end of the script, make sure you wait for it

then another reboot and you're done.

Thank you once again Francois.

It was both I had to correct. The wifi connection was lost due the fact that MMI reboots had set back my MMI WLAN to a former password.

As my car is still under 3 years I would like to activate.

But it seems a little risky to do though and as I am not a skilled developer I think I better not try to make my own scripts and end up with a bricked MMI.

Do you by any chance know if those scripts are available somewhere for download - so I only should copy them to a SD card ?

No, not really, but if you already have a working script of some sort on a SD card with all needed files to run it, it's not difficult to modify it to do what you want.

Most scripts look like this (lines starting in # are comments so they do not matter at all, except the very first one which must be present):

#!/bin/ksh
# get SDcard ID

# get SDcard location
SDPath=/mnt/$sdcard

# mount SDcard
mount -u $SDPath

# display scriptStart image on screen
$SDPath/utils/showScreen $SDPath/screens/scriptStart.png

# delete .done file on SDcard
rm -f $SDPath/.done

# create .started file in SDcard
echo started > $SDPath/.started

#list of commands here

# display scriptDone image on screen
$SDPath/utils/showScreen $SDPath/screens/scriptDone.png

# create .done file on SDcard
echo done > $SDPath/.done

# delete .started image on SDcard
rm -f $SDPath/.started

So if you already have a working script on a SD card with all neccessary files (especially the /utils and /screens folders) then you only need to edit the script to replace the "#list of commands here" line with the commands you wish to execute.

You will have to press a button at the first screen to execute the commands and a second time at the second screen (that tells you the commands are complete). That's it.

No, not really, but if you already have a working script of some sort on a SD card with all needed files to run it, it's not difficult to modify it to do what you want.

Most scripts look like this (lines starting in # are comments so they do not matter at all, except the very first one which must be present):

#!/bin/ksh

# get SDcard ID

# get SDcard location

SDPath=/mnt/$sdcard

# mount SDcard

mount -u $SDPath

# display scriptStart image on screen

# delete .done file on SDcard

rm -f $SDPath/.done

# create .started file in SDcard

#list of commands here

# display scriptDone image on screen

# create .done file on SDcard

# delete .started image on SDcard

rm -f $SDPath/.started

So if you already have a working script on a SD card with all neccessary files (especially the /utils and /screens folders) then you only need to edit the script to replace the "#list of commands here" line with the commands you wish to execute.

You will have to press a button at the first screen to execute the commands and a second time at the second screen (that tells you the commands are complete). That's it.

So I could actually just use your "MMI-3GP-Change-FW" script and edit the run.sh file as you mentioned ?

Is that the script you used to patch the application and activate your map?

You want to start from the SD card you created to patch your MMI and activate the map, so that the patch application is in there.

can you send me the zip with the files you used for the activation, please? Go through PM.

Hi

Great job and effort by you guys, but have just one question. Can I use this router instead? I would like to use the external antenna and has built in sim card reader. Thank you in advance!

Cheers from Sweden ;)

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/E589-fdd-4g-lte-3g-mifi-router-Unlocked-Huawei-E589u-12-LTE-4g-wifi-router-Hotspot/32305064049.html

Hi

Great job and effort by you guys, but have just one question. Can I use this router instead? I would like to use the external antenna and has built in sim card reader. Thank you in advance!

Cheers from Sweden ;)

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/E589-fdd-4g-lte-3g-mifi-router-Unlocked-Huawei-E589u-12-LTE-4g-wifi-router-Hotspot/32305064049.htm

I don't think so. You need a router that is fully reconfigurable, that can act as client to the cellular network, as well as the WiFi network.

If that was possible, we would have used it, believe me!

So far, yes.

We chose the TP-Link routers (mr3020 & wr703n) because they are cheap, really small, but mostly because thre was a version of the Rooter firmware (based on openWrt) that ran on them.

If you can find a MiFi module that can be flashed with openWrt firmware, then there may ba a chance, until then

Maybe... but you will need to get the 3G/4G dongle to work on that.

My suggestion would be to check the Rooter website (www.ofmodemsandmen.com) and see if one of the supported routers is OK with you.

I want external antenna to have more stable connection, i can live with dongle attached to the router ;). So you mean that if the router supports openwrt, it will work with mmi?

Skickat från min GT-I9506 via Tapatalk

I'm saying that if the router and dongle are supported by Rooter (the variant of openWrt that we used) you can follow the tutorial and get it to work with minimum hassle (and we can help you if you have issues).

If it is supported by openWrt, it maybe possible to get it to work if you manage to get your dongle installed and working on it (but you're probably on your own).

Have you checked the website I provided?

You want to look here...

But I don't quite get it... is your car so big that WiFi does not work so good in it? If you look hard enough, you can find tutorial on how to solder an antenna connector on the wr703n... ;)

• 2 semaines plus tard...

Hello, my name is Dirk,

please need your help for my Set-up: WR3020 with Huawei E3372 4G Stick (HiLink Modus)

When I use the 4G Stick in my Notebook it works very fine, but using it in WR3020 (OpenWRT) Router there´s no connetion to internet.

What can I do? Will changing the stick in Non-HiLink Modus be a solution?

Thank you for Your Help!! :marcelpoire:

Hello Dirk,

What version of the router firmware are you using?

Our tutorial specifically targets routers running the ROOter firmware, and the first thing is to check where your modem is supported and at first glance it isn't so there's not much we can do for you.

- Make sure your router runs the firmware we suggested

- buy a supported modem

- try again

If you want to use your modem, head on to the support forums for the ROOter firmware and ask help from the developers there, as we're just users like you.

ahhh, problem is not resolved at the end.

laptop - ethernetcable - MR3020 - 4G USB Stick works very fine

but mmi (google earth) - wifi - MR3020 - 4G USB Stick don´t work :(

will you please look at protokoll diag v1.0 (diag v2.0 don´t work at my mmi, firmware is P0814)

20151009_165913 - step 1 start at 20151009_165913
20151009_165917 - step 2 Display picture start
20151009_165917 - step 3 Success mmelauncher.cfg.bak exist
20151009_165917 - step 4 Success mmelauncher.cfg backuped on SDCARD
20151009_165917 - step 5 Success mme-becker.sh exist
20151009_165917 - step 6 Success resolv.conf exist
20151009_165917 - step 7 Success nws.cfg.bak exist
20151009_165917 - step 8 Success nws.cfg backuped on SDCARD
20151009_165917 - step 9 Success pf.conf.bak exist
20151009_165917 - step 10 Success pf.conf backuped on SDCARD

20151009_165917 - step 11 ifconfig uap0
uap0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
address: 00:1c:d7:63:e7:db
media: <unknown type> autoselect
inet 192.168.1.1 netmask 0xffffff00 broadcast 192.168.1.255
inet alias 0.0.0.0 netmask 0xff000000 broadcast 255.255.255.255
link 00:00:00:00:00:00

20151009_165918 - step 12 route show
Routing tables

Internet:
Destination Gateway Flags
0.0.0.0/8 link#5 U
10.0.0.0/24 link#3 U
localhost.localdom 127.0.0.1 UH
192.168.1.0/24 link#5 U
192.168.1.1 00:1c:d7:63:e7:db UHL
192.168.1.109 00:1c:d7:63:e7:db UHL
192.168.1.110 c4:e9:84:bc:9f:2e UHL
192.168.1.255 link#5 UHL
239.255.255.250/32 192.168.1.1 UG

20151009_165918 - step 13 ping 192.168.1.1
PING 192.168.1.1 (192.168.1.1): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 192.168.1.1: icmp_seq=0 ttl=255 time=1 ms
64 bytes from 192.168.1.1: icmp_seq=1 ttl=255 time=0 ms
64 bytes from 192.168.1.1: icmp_seq=2 ttl=255 time=0 ms
64 bytes from 192.168.1.1: icmp_seq=3 ttl=255 time=0 ms

----192.168.1.1 PING Statistics----
round-trip min/avg/max = 0/0/1 ms variance = 0 ms^2

20151009_165921 - step 14 ping 192.168.1.254
PING 192.168.1.254 (192.168.1.254): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 192.168.1.254: icmp_seq=0 ttl=64 time=3 ms
64 bytes from 192.168.1.254: icmp_seq=1 ttl=64 time=2 ms
64 bytes from 192.168.1.254: icmp_seq=2 ttl=64 time=2 ms
64 bytes from 192.168.1.254: icmp_seq=3 ttl=64 time=2 ms

----192.168.1.254 PING Statistics----
round-trip min/avg/max = 2/2/3 ms variance = 1 ms^2

20151009_165924 - step 15 ping www.google.fr
ping: Cannot resolve "www.google.fr" (Host name lookup failure)
20151009_165927 - step 21 Success Display picture Done
20151009_165927 - step 22 Success

Default gw is not set in MMI!

You should cross check the dhcp options in the router for the WiFi interface (the one that connects to the MMI hot-spot.

Can you provide screens hots?

What firmware is on the router?

Firmware from router is OpenWRT-MR3020-v1-lite-310-MW2015-03-14

I´ve checked configuration and take two screenshoots.

Do you think the problem is in MMi or router?

IF the first screenshot is indeed from the WiFi interface (from router GUI, Network/Interfaces then click on WiFi tab, then scroll down to DHCP and click on Advanced Settings tab) then it looks correct.

Your sole problem seems to be that the MMI does not get it's gateway from the router so now we have to assume something went wrong when you ran the scripts to configure the MMI.

Can you run the script to uninstall the changes, then re-install and try again?

If that does not work, then I don't know what else to check save for getting access into the MMI (but that's really an option with physical access to the car).

• 2 semaines plus tard...

I have now MMI downgraded to firmware 767, resetted MP3020 router, re-installed script on MMI, but problem is the same.

Green Menu > config > IP settings > gateway is empty

can you please tell me, which of the files on sd card is configuring the gateway?

File is run.sh

Contents is below (192.168.0.254 for my router) :

#!/bin/ksh
# Îïðåäåëÿåì íàçâàíèå SD-êàðòî÷êè

# Ïîëíûé ïóòü ê SD-êàðòå
SDPath=/mnt/$sdcard

# Ïîëó÷àåì ïîëíûé äîñòóï ê SD-êàðòå
mount -u $SDPath

# Âûâîä êàðòèíêè ñòàðòà ñêðèïòà

# Óäàëÿåì ôàéë .done (åñëè âäðóã îñòàëñÿ íà êàðòî÷êå ñ ïðîøëîãî ðàçà)
rm -f $SDPath/.done

# Ñîçäàåì ôàéë .started (ôëàã, ÷òî ñêðèïò çàïóùåí)

# Ïîëó÷àåì ïîëíûé äîñòóï ê EFS
mount -uw /mnt/efs-system

echo "nameserver 192.168.0.254" > /mnt/efs-system/etc/resolv.conf

# Âûâîä êàðòèíêè îêîí÷àíèÿ ðàáîòû ñêðèïòà

# Ñîçäàåì ôàéë .done (ôëàã, ÷òî ñêðèïò îòðàáîòàë)

# Óäàëÿåì ôàéë .started (ñêðèïò îòðàáîòàë äî êîíöà)
rm -f $SDPath/.started

File is run.sh

Thierry,

s'il a utilisé les scripts d'hsd92, alors le contenu du script sera assez différent. D'ailleurs son problème n'est pas un problème de DNS (nameserver) mais de passerelle par défaut (default gateway).

I have now MMI downgraded to firmware 767, resetted MP3020 router, re-installed script on MMI, but problem is the same.

Green Menu > config > IP settings > gateway is empty

can you please tell me, which of the files on sd card is configuring the gateway?

The default gateway is not set by the script, but by the router.

Can you connect a laptop to the car hotspot and check the IP configuration? If using Windows, execute "ipconfig /all", and "route -print 4" and give us the result (if Linux, then try "ifconfig" and "netstat -nr").