Aller au contenu
  • En ligne récemment   0 membre est en ligne

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.

[8L]Un S3-ami.....Italien!

225s3

Messages recommandés

Salut a tous le mond!!! smile.gif

I'm sorry I write you in english but my "francaise" needs for some review...but i hope to can write u back in your language...

As the title says I'm italian I'm a member of the AudiRSclub Italia ...and of course I'm an S3 owner as you can see by the pic below...

I hope to chat you soon....

Vittorio

A bientot !!!

user posted image

• Réponses 91
  • Créé
  • Dernière réponse

Classement des membres dans ce topic

Classement des membres dans ce topic

Welcome here Vittorio.welcome.gif

You have a beautiful S3. bien.gif I am living in Nice, not so far from Italia tongue.gif , may be for the next french south meeting:holiday: , you can be with us, and your friends too.

Bye

Olivier. ap.gif

Hi ! Welcome !

I am living in Nice too coucou.gif

In wich par of Italy do you live ?

Parlo un po'italiano, come la suddetta Olive, si potrà incontrarsi se tu n'es non lontano dalla frontiera.

Scuse i difetti

Hey folks! I live in Liguria...so very closed to you! Actually i live in the extreme east of liguria...but anyway not so far from you...just today we have a Noel meeting in Genoa...anyway if u'd like we should be ones of you in next meetings near italy it would be great...

anyway i think i'll be in Monaco in april for the Supercar show perephs we should meet then...but we have time...

for the moment i've a question...have anyone of you change the original black plastic inside insert of the S3 by Carbon insert [like rs4?] 'cause i'd like to see how it looks like...anyway today i've put on the ALU mirrors...now my S3 is really full-optional............except for the opening roof...pity... sad.gif

A bientot

Vittorio

ciao amigo italiano,

anchi'io lo sono ma sono solo 3 anni che sto in Italia (Peescara), scusami per il mio italiano.

la tua makina e identica a la mia con quei cerchi "RS4".

non so utilizzare bene questo forum ma ongi tanto ci faccio un giro.

ciao,ciao.

I'll be to the supercar show in Monaco too. May be we will meet at this moment bien.gif

For the carbon look I don't know but I am sure that a lot of guys will answer very fast. coucou.gif

Ciao Diego, non preoccuparti per l'italiano, se sentissi il mio francese diventeresti pazzo!!! Anche tu S3 argento cerchi 18 quindi? Bene bene!!!

That's great Olive...we'll talk about it so...

Enjoy your Sunday guys!!!

A bientot

Vittorio

so it would be great to meet us in monaco for the autoshow...perephs i can manage with my club to come! but as i said we have time to discuss about it..

great the sign of the "bleu Nog' Boy"...great view and of course...great car!!! but the written "Plesure isn't in straight...." ehehe, it's fabolous....even if in francaise it's sound so better!!!

salut!

As i said last night here you are some other pics... smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

ps: in which part of france do you live? i mean...the major of you are from south,north...etc etc...

a bientot

42709[/snapback]

The first picture is very nice with the night lights, however the backup is not as beautiful as your car sad.gif but the angle of the picture i like bien.gif

Welcome on AP

In fact it was a test...the angle is magic..as soon as possible i'll look for a best backup...thanx for yo welcome!!!

Vittorio

43678[/snapback]

Ok thank you very much, and it was sure that this angle is magic.... bien.gif

I've had an S3 MTM 265 Bleu Nogaro before my S4 and the baseline is always the same : 'pleasure is not un the straight line' vert.gif

Of course we know Juan Les Pins !

It will be a pleasure to meet you and your Club in monaco coucou.gif

WoW Blue Nogaro...it was the color i wanted...but at the end i've choosen a more common argent 'cause here where i live is not good to have an appariscent car...is better to stay "in the shadow"!!! Too much jelous people....

anyway, did u have also mtm wheels? they're fabolous i think...have u some pics of her?

well..we'll see to manage the meeting so!!!

No mtm wheels ! Roads are not very good around my home and i had explose a tyre with origin wheel on my S3 in 17".

One of my friend akira had MTM wheels on a TT.

argh!!! u exploded a 17'' tyres??? i dont want to imagine with yo new s4 so...

well...about yo s4, belive me, the new-restyling is orrible, i've seen one today...i really prefere the simple elegant line of yours...the new one in my opinion ofcourse is too rude! anyway i think audi has made a mistake...when bmw made the restyling of the 3er series left the M3 the same...well, audi would had made the same...it wouldn't had change also the s4...but anyway it's still a very good car.....i've made a trip with my s3 and a german black s4...so i was able to look at it properly...fabolous!

I prefer the actuel s4 too and it' why i bought it in November ! I don't want the new face...

By the wey i don't have a good image of italy ! I cross it from france to switserland last year during a snow storm in the night with my s3 and my family.

It was amazing ! I have the snow on the road from vintimille to the swiss frontier ! I discover that nothing was done for the snow berfore 8:00 in the morning...

In fact, i love italy and my wife is from mountains near venise coucou.gif

Eheheheheh...that's true, nothing is built for the snow before 8a.m.!

anyway the Torsen of the S4 would probably help you more then the haldex...but not so much for the snow storm of course!

ah...that's why u can speak italian!!!

Yeah the new face isnt so great..it's like a "fourmilier" isnt it??

I speak a little Italian because I work in a group who has some activities in Italy (or try to have...).

So we have Italian lessons paid by the society in case of...

The image of the "fourmilier" is not so bad. I think that new A6 is better, because all the car is new. The A4 must completely change to have a better result.

Hi Vittorio,

Very nice S3 jap.gif

I saw you have a navigator bien.gif what kind other options do you have ?

I heart there is a big difference between French and Italia version ...

Could you please comfirm that ?

See U in Monaco coucou.gif

Has you can see in my sign, I live there ... coucou.gif

Troopery

PS : Welcome here and enjoy ... wink.gif

Eheheheheh...that's true, nothing is built for the snow before 8a.m.!

anyway the Torsen of the S4 would probably help you more then the haldex...but not so much for the snow storm of course!

ah...that's why u can speak italian!!!

Yeah the new face isnt so great..it's like a "fourmilier" isnt it??

43860[/snapback]

The image of "fourmilier" is good biggthumpup.gif It is not bad on an A6, as says Toto, may be because of the car is much larger than the A4, or the A3 Sportback.

I saw saterday a new A4 in Nice and....it is too strange mad.gif , but, whan the single frame is exchange by "honeycomb single frame", the shown quality is better. Look :

user posted image

coucou.gif

Troopery I confirm you that there're some differences between italian and french versions...in fact a friend of mine bought the S3 in Monaco [he has residence there] and for example he don't have heating seats....

Anyway, my options are: heating sets [but they were on series], Naviplus, TV-tuner, Bose Sound System, Armrest, Park Distance Contro and 18'' RS4 Wheels...no open roof unluckly...maybe on my next car...

The problem of the single frame in my opinion is that De Silva wanted to put it on all the models...instead of waiting the new one of them...he made facelifting on the a4, then probably he'll do the same on the A3 [with just one year of life...terrible, neither in FIAT!!!] then the A8...the only A6 has the Single frame from the beginning...but i think it's toooooo big to be a sport car [i cant imagine the rs6...bleah!]

In the RS4 instead the single frame won't be so bad, probably beacause it will be more musclu then the normal A4....last but not least the new S4 has 4 exhaust....too rude...like M3..nono, i don't like it, sorry!

ps: piero i really like the nog blue...have u some pic? you have white interior?

The bose isn't so good! I've heard the bose of the TT and it's completly different, so better!!! I've an appointment to the HI-FI SHOP who sell Bose...there er'll see if we can do something, cause the sound arrives all from the rear of the car....

ps:do u have an s3 too?

The bose isn't so good! I've heard the bose of the TT and it's completly different, so better!!! I've an appointment to the HI-FI SHOP who sell Bose...there er'll see if we can do something, cause the sound arrives all from the rear of the car....

ps:do u have an s3 too?

44103[/snapback]

I haved (model Evo, with Navi+ too) bien.gif but without Bose System

I sold my S4 last week (full option), very nice sound bien.gif

Bose is very different between car, incredible, personnaly, I don't like too much in A3 (old I meen, I never heart in a new one)

Any way ...

I hope you'll enjoy AudiPassion coucou.gif

Perhaps we can drink something in Karement in Monaco (one week)

look in "Loft's forum - Apéro in PACA and Monaco" biggthumpup.gif

rigth here : http://forums.audipassion.com/services/forums...p?showtopic=890

Troop.

u've sold yo s4 for? if i can ask of course!

It'll be great to meet us for a drink...but unluckly 'till march i'll be busy due to University Exams....

@toto: can i ask u a translation about yo last sentence? i didnt achive in translation this time...sorry!

a tout à l'heurs

Modifié par 225s3

@toto: can i ask u a translation about yo last sentence? i didnt achive in translation this time...sorry!

a tout à l'heurs

44542[/snapback]

that's a private joke. Toto's asking to Troopery to stop making commercials for a Monaco's Pub. biggthumpup.gif

That was impossible to understand for you in this context. That is true. tongue.gif

ah ok...tnx....i supposed he was saying something about the commercial...but...well thanx a lot!

ps: i was lookin at the number of replies and discussion on this section S3...and there are not so much S3ists! In our club the major part are s3 owner, then we have 2 rs4 2A3 3,2....and some other A3...dieselist [bleah!]

u've sold yo s4 for? if i can ask of course!

44542[/snapback]

No problem ...

Actually for the new S4 ... in a few month, I going to try to wait a little bite in VW Lupo tongue.gif

I take my time ... some kind of interesting deal also ... in fact I don't even know bigsmile.gif

that's a private joke. Toto's asking to Troopery to stop making commercials for a Monaco's Pub. biggthumpup.gif

That was impossible to understand for you in this context. That is true. tongue.gif

44887[/snapback]

+1 tongue.gifbiggthumpup.gif

Troop.

PS : Is not really advertising ... is not mine ! (unfortunately) sad.gif

Just a great likable place where to drink some glasses tongue.gif

I've read that VWAUDI likes s3 pics [he has 1004 or something...INCREDIBLE!!! i think i'll ask him some pic then...] anyway i post so other 2 pics of my baby...if it's not a problem of course

user posted image

user posted image

Ah ok troopery...congratulation for yo new car so! Colour? Blue Nogaro??? Yeah i supposed something about the place, i've also seen the pics on the other topic...

It's strange the fashion of the Blue Nogaro...Blue is the color of France and Italian SPORT T-SHIRT...but italy it's a very boring and serious place [despite of what they say all over the world] and if u have a different color from argent, black, blue [dark blue i mean] or at least green [not alway] u're considered a mad!!! and the first thing u'll find on yo car is a beautiful sign made by a key....they also did it on my poor S3...right, left, back and front...i had to "re-colored" all the car a week after i've bought it....grrrrrr!!!